Antique English Chippendale Style Child’s Armchair in mahogany, having a shaped and carved crestrail above a carved openwork splat, cyma curved armrests with acanthus carved handholds, petitepoint seat depicting a rabbit in a garden, and straight, chamfered legs.
Pair of Antique English "Gothik" Windsor Side Chairs in elm, beech, and ash with hoop back enclosing a "Gothik" tracery design, having ring-turned legs joined by H-form stretchers. Circa 1850, Thames Valley Region. (Repairs to hoop.)
Fine Victorian Needlepoint Tilt Top Table in walnut having a circular top with floral needlepoint under glass, a turned and tapered pillar with carved leafage decoration and openwork scrolled legs. American or English, circa 1860.
Fine Regency Miniature Rosewood Tray on later stand, having a turned spindle gallery above a pierced skirt and raised on downswept ring turned and tapered legs joined by a similarly turned 'H' stretcher. English, circa 1820.
Rare Antique English Child’s Windsor Armchair in elm and oak, having a hooped back and continuous arm with turned arm supports and legs. Note the good
color and patina. Probably Lincolnshire.
Antique English lap desk in rosewood with extensive line and dot brass inlay: the rectangular lid opens to a fitted interior with sloped writing surface, pen and ink wells and secret drawers. Circa 1830,
now on modern stand.
Late Victorian Bamboo and Lacquer Magazine Rack, having a padded seat top and hinged front panel opening to a divided interior; front and sides decorated with lacquer chinoiserie panels of birds and blossoms. English, Circa 1880.
(losses to lacquer)
Exceptional George III bachelor’s chest in nicely figured mahogany with good color and patina, having a rectangular, cross banded top above an oak brushing slide and four graduated drawers flanked by canted, reeded corners and raised on straight bracket feet. English, circa 1780 (brasses replaced).
Fine George II Tilt-top Tea Table in mahogany having a single board top with a "birdcage" support above a "cannon" turned shaft and supported by three cabriole legs ending in pad feet. English, circa 1750.